The Annexe Holiday Cottage
sleeps two and is the perfect bolt-hole from which to explore the nearby historic cathedral city of Chichester and Goodwood, home to the Festival of Speed, Revival and Glorious Goodwood or for exploring the South Downs and Sussex coastline.
With feature brick and flint walls, the Annexe provides spacious accommodation for two people. The accommodation comprises; a large double bedroom (can be made into a twin upon request), modern well-equipped kitchen, bathroom with shower, an open-plan living-dining area and stable doors leading out onto a private patio area with stunning views over the Adsdean Farm estate and towards South Downs.
There is a separate adjoining boot room with utility area, ideal for housing those muddy boots after a days walking or washing the swimming costumes after a day spent at West Witterings beach.
Along with ample parking, the onsite Adsdean Farm Shop offers butchers counter with fresh beef, pork, lamb and chicken reared from Adsdean farm, fresh eggs and bread. Perfect for stocking up on your locally sourced produce for an evening dinner or morning breakfast.
Sleeps two in one double bedroom
- Kitchen: hob, cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster
- Living room: Television, DVD player, radio and Wifi
- Bedroom: Double bed (can be made into a twin upon request) wardrobe and dressing area
- Bathroom: Large walk-in shower
- Private patio area with views over Adsdean Farm estate and towards the South Downs
- Separate adjoining boot room houses a washing machine, tumble dryer iron and ironing board.
- The cottage has underfloor heating (included in the price)and water comes from our own well
- Linen and towels are provided at no extra cost
- A cot and highchair are available on request.
- Undercover parking
- Adsdean Farm Shop Onsite
Adsdean Farm Holiday Cottage is located just five miles from Chichester.
Adsdean Farm, Funtington, Chichester, West Sussex PO18 9DN
Nearest mainline rail services — Chichester for services to Gatwick Airport, London Victoria, Portsmouth, Southampton and Brighton.
Havant for services to London Waterloo, Portsmouth, Southampton and Brighton
Nearest airports - Southampton Airport 29 miles away and Gatwick Airport 52 miles
Due to the rural location of our holiday cottage a car is advised.